Saturday, April 25, 2009

Classic Boop

Not much has been said about Boop lately. He hasn't been feeling well so he has been a little off his game. One of his favorite sayings lately has been "That really freaked me out!" Such a little man in such an ever growing body. He is going to be tall (and skinny) just like his daddy. Watch out sisters. Pay back is just around the corner!

One of Boop's favorite books to "read" before he goes to bed is the big blue Disney story book (which was given to Little Mama by Grandpa Joe a couple of years ago.) As you can see, he has fallen asleep reading a story. He nose was pressed up to the book.




This is a typical Boop pose. Anytime I have to dress him, put medicine on him, put shoes on him or whatever, he lays down on the floor with his arms behind his head. Kind of like "serve me please." Last week at the airport I had to put his shoes back on (why they were off is a mystery to me). He laid down in the middle of the airport, hands behind his head just waiting for me to put them on. Typical male if you ask me ;)


He is a boy through and through. He loves to take things apart, see how they work. He is always making something out of something else. This is nap time. He pulled his chairs up into his bed. Not sure of the purpose. Then proceeded to fall asleep. I never heard a thing until I went in to wake him.






Boop in all his enthusiasm at Nature Girl's birthday party.




All Boop, all the time. . . .


1 comment:

Katie said...

Love Boop.
Especially the chairs on his bed.