Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time Flies When Your Having Fun













It is hard to believe it is Tuesday already. Grandpa Joe should be here in about an hour before his flight leaves around noonish. (I hope is flight is uneventful) Yesterday we had a nice day as well. Grandpa Joe came in time for lunch and after a little resting after lunch we drove down to the Marine Lab, the beach and dinner at a great seafood restaurant. A lot of time in the car but worth it I believe. The kids had great time and I am pretty sure that is what it is all about! We got back to the house and just chatted. It is amazing how quickly the time passes. I think the kids would like Grandpa Joe to stay just one more day . . .

1 comment:

Diane Moody said...

Looks like you all have had a great time with Grandpa Joe! What a treat for your kids to get to spend such quality time with him! Just catching up with your previous posts. I always love finding out what your family has been up to!