Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Doctor's Visit

For Boop and EG. I have two spring babies and their annual check-ups are together and now my two fall babies have their annual check-ups together.

And today went as well as to be expected. Sometimes it is harder when it is for the little guys because the big guys want to answer all the doctor's questions. I have to keep reminding them, that I am the one the doctor is talking with. Oh yea, and let's not forget the information that all of the kids volunteer! It usually is never very flattering.

Anyway, back to the appointment. Boop was first and he is almost 3 and a half feet tall and 37 pounds. The doctor had absolutely no concerns with him. And neither did I, except for maybe the fact that it seems to me he doesn't eat enough to stay alive. He is just tall and thin and she assured me that as long as he was being offered a variety of food everything was A-OK.

EG on the other hand had gained a tremendous amount of weight. As everyone says, she is solid. A polite way of saying she is a porker! Anyway she weighs 20 pounds, some odd ounces and is as healthy as a horse. She still has a rather large soft spot but the doctor said it has definitely shrunk since her last visit.

It is always so reassuring to know for a fact that I have happy and healthy babies. . .

3 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like the little ones are doing great!!!
Love doctor's visits with all good news.

Kathryn said...

Did you ask her about Boop's fragrant feet?

Ann said...

No. I didn't even think. Do the doctor's have something for that?