Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Love Little Mama This Much


God never made a sweeter child. Of course, I am partial she is my daughter. She is so not like me. She is sweet and thoughtful and would never dream of hurting any one's feelings. She is a helper. A people pleaser to the nth degree. Not because it is what she wants to do (although most of time it is) but because she wants to be kind. That is how she shows her love.

Of course, she is affectionate and loves to touch and be touched. Hold you and be held. Hug you and be hugged. Her love is so great, it at times can be overwhelming!

I know she wants to be a mama and probably a housewife. I have no doubt she will take wonderful care of her family. Today she told me she would homeschool. One of the reasons she said it is because she knows it is what I want to hear, but I honestly think she will be because she will want her children around her all the time. To love on and dote on and care for and raise and train.

I love her as a child and don't want her to grow up, but it will be true joy to see the woman she becomes . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a sweet, sweet girl you have.