Monday, June 7, 2010

Pawn Stars

It is Monday night and that means Pawn Stars. It is on the History Channel, I think, and I love it! At first, it was just one of those shows that Hubby would put on and I would verbally groan. Now, he turns it on, Monday's at 10, and I can't wait to see what the people are going to bring in.

I love the owner (well, part owner, it is family owned) of the pawn shop, Rick. He is so knowledgeable about so many things. I guess he would have to be, considering all the junk and treasure that are brought to him. My favorite shows are ones where someone brings in a piece of history and he has to determine whether or not it is a fake.

I always wonder why the people are so willing to part with their antique, been in the family for generations, treasures . . .


3 comments:

Katie said...

haha, I think Todd watches this sometimes, I think I've seen it.

Diane Moody said...

Just caught up with a week's worth of posts. Sounds like your summer is off to a fun start! So cool about your kids inviting neighbors to church. WOW. Oh to have that kind of boldness!

My sister & her hubby love Pawn Stars. We've only seen it once. Gotta remember to watch!

How was your hubby's birthday?

Any plans for trips in your new camper? Can't wait to hear all about it!

Ann said...

Hubby's bday was uneventful. He worked yesterday and today so tomorrow we will celebrate with some of his family.

We leave in 10 days for the maiden voyage. Just bought a cheap, taupe, down comforter for the bed ;) We are all getting excited. We are going to the beach so hoping the oil stays away!

I will try to remember to send pics as soon as it is "decorated." (Who do I sound like?) Hee, hee!