Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Love Nature Girl This Much

There is a verse in the Bible, in Proverbs that goes like this "A merry heart makes a joyful countenance."

That just about sums up Nature Girl. She is happy, happy, happy, all the time. She is constantly coming up with things that just can't possibly happen. And when I tell her no she may have a frown for about 10 seconds, not understand why I said no, but then she is on to some other fun, exciting, all consuming thing. And doesn't dwell on the no.

Even when I am disciplining her she seems to get over it very quick. (Something, I hope, is at least sinking in.) ;) She LOVES life. Everything about life. As I sit here, I am trying to think of something that she absolutely, positively hates or puts her in a pouty, bad mood. And there just isn't.

She just LOVES life. Every aspect of life. Everything she does in life. I thank God everyday, for that, in her. And, how cool is that . . .

2 comments:

Katie said...

She sounds awesome!

Janet said...

I love it! What a wonderful compliment to her, and to you that recognize it. My 3rd one sounds a whole lot like that-- fun to be with, but sometimes difficult to discipline!