Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Camping Again












Our last time camping for awhile was great. Of course.

We went to a camp ground that had a lake and canoes to rent, which were a big hit. We had great food and great friends to share it all with.

We saw lots of new types of birds to identify.

I discovered if I put EG to bed in our bed, she would go to sleep and I could go back outside to sit around the fire.

I didn't take many pictures this time. Don't know why. It might have had to do with the gnats (there were tons) or that is was a little warm or that most of the time we were around water and I was scared to death of getting the camera wet.

For Mother's Day, I got a bike and a baby carrier. So, EG and I would randomly ride around the camp ground.

Anyway, here are a few and thanks to my friend, I have a few more . . .

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!

MollyMcFarland said...

Love the pics!