Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Musical Beds

We, and I say we because the majority of us, have been sick since Sunday. Nature Girl throwing up, me, Boop and EG with head colds etc. Not to mention we watched the third Star Wars (or the 6th).

All that to say, is, no one is sleeping where they are suppose to be sleeping. Which always cracks me up, because before EG came along, it was imperative that everyone slept where they were suppose to sleep. Meaning in their own beds.

Now, I just want sleep. No matter where or how.

So Sunday looked like this: me, EG and Nature Girl on the couch. It was a progression from about 10 until 2. Then around 4/5ish Boop ended up in bed with daddy. Little Mama stayed put.

Last night looked like this: me and NG in my bed, daddy on the couch, Little Mama and Boop in the big girls room and EG stayed put.

I just needed sleep, as did everyone else, and I didn't care how we (I) got it. I still don't feel well, Nature Girl is still throwing up but at least we all got some much needed sleep . . .

No comments: