Saturday, June 25, 2011

Perspective of a 10 Year Old

We were driving back from the grocery store this AM and Nature Girl starts to tell me a story. She tells me that, while at tumbling on Thursday, she was watching a lady on her cell phone.

The lady's finger was in her ear, so she could hear her conversation. NG went on to tell me that the lady had on white pants, no stains, a nice t-shirt, no stains and her hair was done and she had make up on. NG then proceeded to tell me, because of her observations, that she felt the lady had only one or two children.

I asked NG if the lady looked happy. She said "no, not really." I didn't have the guts to ask her if I ever look happy. ;)

I had to chuckle at NG's observations, and the conclusions she drew from them. I am not sure if I should laugh or cry. Or just change my clothes, take a shower and put on some make up. . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

It always makes me laugh (and cringe) when my children tell me what they really think of me. Ack.