Thursday, June 23, 2011

Too Funny

I was cleaning out my desk in my bedroom. (Yea! Another summer project accomplished.) Anyway, I was going through a bunch of random pictures. I ran across a family picture that had been taken, at the church, at least 6 years ago. It was of me, hubby and the two girls.

Anyway, everyone was in the bedroom "helping me" finish my project and daddy picked up the picture and asked EG who everyone was. She said "Daddy, EG, Nature Girl and Little Mama." But, she didn't say me. I can understand why she didn't say Boop because there was no other boy in the picture besides daddy.

As we explored her answer a bit further, she thought I was Nature Girl. We all thought that was hilarious. As daddy and I looked a bit closer, daddy said he could see how she would think that.

Except for noses, and about 30 years, Nature Girl and I look a lot a like. Most people who meet me and Nature Girl together, always comment how much she favors me.

I guess we really do. Wish I could figure out how to scan pictures. . .

No comments: