Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gift Giver

My hubby is a GREAT gift giver. He puts thought into all he buys. He has bought me some really great expensive gifts which are always greatly appreciated. But he has also bought gifts that haven't cost a whole lot but were gifts that were really truly for me. That spoke to my personality, my loves, my hobbies.

In the past I have gotten Barnes and Nobles gift certificates (like gold to me), a beautiful gold and amythist ring, a georgeous pearl drop necklace (and matching earrings), a great Vera Bradley hand bag, and iPod, for my birthday a trip to NYC. These are just a few of the things gifts that he has given me. And they are things that through out the year he heard me talk about or just new I would love.

Although I say I don't care about getting gifts (I really don't) I usually am kind of excited or at least curious to see what each year will bring . . .

No comments: