Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Post Office

If, by chance you have read my previous post from today and were offended by its contents, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I did not mean for it to be. I was just trying to brag on my kids.

If you did not read my previous post this is the gist of it.

Yesterday at the post office a lady who was standing in front of us commented on how well behaved my children were.

I was proud yet humbled. Proud because some one noticed their efforts to behave and humbled because God has given me such an awesome responsibility . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

I did not read your previous post, but can't imagine being offended by being proud and humbled at the post office.

I had to bring my two youngest with me while I helped out at school today. They were awesome -- well behaved, quiet -- and quite a few people commented on it. I liked it!