Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Coffee

It is what I get out of bed for every morning. I will lay there, debating whether or not I should get up. Then I think of a really hot cup of coffee. I drink it caffeinated and very strong with cream and sugar. It is a milky brown color. And hot. And it has to be fresh.

I am kind of a coffee snob. I love Starbucks. Although, it is just a treat maybe once a week. A quick way to my heart is a Starbucks gift card. One of my prize possessions is a Starbucks coffee mug from the Big Apple. It is a really BIG cup and it is covered with all kinds of interesting facts about New York City.

The only downside of coffee, is I can only drink one cup a day. Otherwise I feel like I am going to jump out of my skin. But first thing in the AM, it is just what I need to get my day going . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the smell of coffee and like the taste okay (especially the fancy kinds, like vanilla lattes) but it makes me too jittery.
I'm a tea drinker, hot and iced.