Friday, April 19, 2013

Easter Part Two

One of the cool things about Easter this year was the fact that we did not have to buy Easter outfits!  I know that sounds crazy but I was soooo excited not to have to worry about what the kids were going to wear.  Because the big girls were in the program, they wore their costumes and Boop wore a pair of khakis and a shirt and EG wore her flower girl dress from the wedding she was in in September.  And everyone looked lovely!

No pictures though.

We had the Lord Supper and a breakfast at church and then the second performance of our Easter Drama.  After church my mom, brother, sister, her boyfriend and all of us had our annual Easter basket and egg hunt. Always so much fun.



















Me, my mom, my brother and sister.


Every year for Easter we have the same thing.  Ham, hashbrown casserole, asparagus and rolls.  This year I changed it up by doing the PW Green Bean Casserole.  It is a new family favorite for the holidays I think.  It was really, really good and easy enough to make.

I think we all had a really nice, relaxing day . . . 

No comments: