Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Miss Blogging

I can't tell you how many times I have started a post, saved it and then gone back days later and deleted it.  I just can't seem to find the time to finish what I start.  And I don't just mean my blog posts.  Spring is flying by and we have been busy, busy, busy.

And, honestly, since the time change it has been sooooo hard for me to get up in the morning.  Which puts me behind for the whole day.  And then I just don't have time for all the extras.  And one of my extras is my blog.

I do have some posts in mind.  They will have pictures and they are just going to have to be short.  PW cooking, Easter, changes in school stuff, 7 experiment and something else but I can't think of what it is right now.

So, until I have time to upload pictures and write a post, this is just going to have to be it.  Soon, soon . . .

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

For what it is worth, I have missed your posts, my friend. No pressure though, of course. :)