Sunday, April 28, 2013

Birthday, Part 1




My photography skills are severely lacking.  These are pictures from Nature Girl's actual birthday.  And yes, I realize, I do not have a picture of her.  I have no idea how that happened.  I am not even sure I was the one taking pictures.  

On Nature Girl's actual birthday (as oppose to her fake birthday as EG calls it) we decided to take the day off from school in her honor.  Then, because we don't get home until late on Thursdays, we decided to do a birthday lunch which was chicken wings, one of NG's favorites, at a local restaurant.  Before lunch we took her shopping for her birthday present.

We went to a cute little boutique, which I had never been in before, and she picked out a very cute Vera Bradley ballet bag.  The store was adorable and had I not used some self restraint, I could have come home with a cute little VB bag myself!

So after shopping and lunch, it was off to ballet for the afternoon.  And, after dinner we had birthday cupcakes.  I guess because NG is too grown up to have icing all over her face, we didn't get a picture of her.

I think she had a nice "actual" birthday.  More posts to come from the friends birthday and the family birthday.  I am certain there will be pictures of Nature Girl . . .   



No comments: