Saturday, April 20, 2013

PW Catch UP

I am thinking that I have missed some pictures of recipes some where along the line.  Maybe they are still on my camera.  Anyway, this is one of the most recent attempts at PW cooking and it is definitely on the favorites list in our house.  BBQ Chicken Pineapple Quesidillas or some such name.

First of all, quesidillas are one of my most favorite things to eat.  Whenever I am at a restaurant and I don't know what else to order, I order a quesidilla.  So, this recipe was exciting for me to make.  I loved the grilled chicken along with the grilled pineapple (cheese of course) and the BBQ sauce gave it the exact finishing touch it needed. Lightly grilled and this dinner was a hit with everyone!








Some of her recipes we will just never do again.  Not because they were terrible tasting, they were just not something we would put in our weekly rotation of dinners.  But these will definitely will be eaten again.  Hopefully sometime soon  . . .

No comments: