Thursday, April 11, 2013

Twelve!

It just can't be.  This time 12 years ago I was an hour old brand new mama!  Yesterday, as we were driving in from church (or ballet I can't remember) I told the kids the story of the night NG was born.  She was a month early and we were so not prepared!

And our lives have been forever changed!


When I think of it, I tell her that when we brought her home she weighed as much as a sack of sugar.


Oh my has she grown.

She is always smiling, dancing and singing.  She is determined (stubborn).  But, I am confident that will serve her well when she is an adult.  As everyone says, she is the spitting image of me.  And I have to agree.

I have no idea what her future holds.  But, I know she is strong and gifted and it will never be a dull moment.

Happy Birthday, Nature Girl!  We love you very much . . . 

No comments: