Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Blowout

Warning: Not for those with sensitive stomachs or are easily grossed out. But chances are if you have had children, you have experienced the baby blowout. One of the things that I seem to forget from child to child is the massive amounts of waste they can produce and usually at the most inopportune times. I think EG is a poop factory. I don't remember the others having quite so much poop. But, like I said, it is one of the things I don't remember. If I thought it wasn't in bad taste (and I was able to download pictures) I would have posted a picture of the latest blow out. Poop everywhere!!!! Of course on one of her newest outfits :) She thinks it is hilarious. She is usually smiling and laughing when I am trying to get the clothes off of her without getting poop in her ears and nose. On at least two occasions I have had to cut the t-shirt off because otherwise the mess would have been unmanageable. If daddy isn't home I usually have to enlist the help of at least one other child. They each have duties that they don't mind doing. Nature Girl might hold an arm. Little Mama will entertain her. And Boop will get new clothes. Once again, it would have been nice to have just one more arm . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

Motherhood is soooo glamorous. I too, forgot. I too, called every single baby a poop machine. At least you know she's eating and digesting :) Go EG!