Thursday, March 25, 2010

Add It Up

Yesterday at breakfast I was asked at least 10 different questions. So, I thought it would be fun to see how many questions the kids ask me in just one day. Kind of a science experiment!

We had to run errands for most of the morning. I tried to keep track of the number of questions on a scrap piece of paper but ended up giving up. It was just too hard. Then we left the house about 5:30 PM for dinner and church and didn't get home until 8 o'clock so, needless to say, I didn't keep track of the questions then either.

But, when we got home the kids kind of figured out, with the tally marks I had made on the dry erase board and an approximation of the number of questions I wasn't able to keep track of, it was well over 125 questions.

No wonder by 9PM I craves peace and quiet . . .

2 comments:

Diane Moody said...

Oh my gosh! Who knew?! That's hilarious that you kept track. Imagine what it must be on days when you don't leave the house!

Whew! I'm pooped just THINKING about it!

Katie said...

haha
I think I'd be afraid to do this!