Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Humble Homeschooler



To say I am passionate about homeschooling would be an understatement! I love it, love it, love it. For a lot of really different reasons.

So, I decided as I was cleaning up EG's "school" the other day that I would start a blog just about homeschooling. How we started, what works for us, encouragement to those who read it, etc. I won't post every day. Just occasionally when the mood strikes me or there is something that I really want to write about that pertains strictly to homeschooling.

I don't know. We will see how it goes. Feel free to take a look http://thehumblehomeschooler.blogspot.com/ . . .

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

so is it a different blog??? When I tried to go there it took me to the pics of EG and the post about the new blog...is that right?

Ann said...

It is a totally new blog. I think in the address bar of a new screen you have to type in http://thehumblehomeschooler.blogspot.com/

Or cut and paste. I didn't know how to do a link. Do you??

Katie said...

I know how to do a link.
When you're in "edit" format, highlight the word or words that you want the link to pop up on. Like maybe you would type "to see my new blog, click here". And (still in "edit" format) highlight the word 'here' and then click on the link icon (mine's next to text color). Then you can type in the URL and when people click on it, voila! they'll go where you want them to go!
You might want to make the clickable word a different color too.
Is that clear as mud?
Excited to check out your new blog!!!!