Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dream Big





We ran across this cabin for sale. The kids and I have been talking about all the neat stuff we would do if it were ours. NG wants a horse. LM wants a pony. Boop wants a cow (and to name it Moo Shoo) and they have decided EG will get a pig. We would fish and hunt. We would wake up in the mornings to roosters crowing and we would have chickens to have fresh eggs. It would be our vacation home. A place where daddy could hunt. A place where the kids and I could go during daddy's long week he works. A place where we could spend quality and quantity time as a family.

Honey, if, by chance, you are reading my blog, I would like this as a 13th Anniversary present . . .

4 comments:

Katie said...

I"m loving that porch.....

Kathryn said...

where is it?

Ann said...

Not tellin'. Just kidding. It was the one posted on TCHF in Decauter (sp). It is on 30 acres, 3 ponds, live oaks etc, etc, etc . . .I fall asleep thinking about it ;)

Diane Moody said...

And the YaYa's could help you fix it up! Of course you'd have to let us have our weekends there occasionally . . . keep dreaming! You never know!!!

Speaking of YaYa's, how's your mom doing? Tell her I'm thinking of her, okay? Prayers for all!!