Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sleepless Nights


When EG wakes up in the middle of the night and is inconsolable, I go in and get her. She grabs her blankets and her two loveys and I put her in the twin bed, in her (Boop's) room with me.

For the last few nights, EG has been restless. She squawks and kind of cries. I can hear her rolling around, trying to get comfortable. Last night she never did get comfortable and after about a half hour of listening to her kind of whining and fussing and rolling around, I went in to get her.

She was sitting in the middle of her crib, with her blankets in hand, just waiting for me to come get her . . .


2 comments:

Katie said...

I probably couldn't resist snuggling with that adorable girl either.
Hope she's letting you get some sleep?!?

Diane Moody said...

Put her in bed with Grandma. Ha Ha. Hope you ALL get some sleep tonight!