Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Haaapppyy Anniversary! To my hubby of 13 years, at least I think it is 13. I had to check with my sister this morning!

I know I have posted about my fairy tale wedding and to this day, it truly still seems that way.

I would be lying if I said marriage is easy. In 13 years, we have had our share of ups and downs. I believe in marriage as a covenant between me, my husband and God. It is serious business. And there are times when it can be hard. But, I have married my best friend. A man who "gets me" and loves me and stays with me anyway ;)

We are going to dinner tonight so I am looking forward to that. And to see what the next 13 plus 13 plus 13 plus 13 more years have in store . . .

3 comments:

Diane Moody said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I hope you're having a WONDERFUL evening out together! What precious memories we have of that night 13 years ago! The perfect weather, the beauty of the grounds, such a BEAUTIFUL bride & HANDSOME groom! The only hitch was the bride's little sis who cried because she couldn't go on the honeymoon! LOL SO funny!!!

Ann said...

We truly had the PERFECT wedding! I also remember the train whistle in the middle of the ceremony and my train getting stuck walking down the aisle. Such wonderful memories!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
and many more