Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yesterday and Today

I went to the doc for a check up. She told me I needed to eat more and rest more. Did I mention she has a wicked sense of humor? Ha, ha!

Then last night I took the big girls to our local Christian school's production of Little Women. It was fabulous. The girls had a big time! Nature Girl definitely identified with Jo, the second oldest sister. She watched her with rapt attention. Little Mama had many questions about what was going on and who said what and why. Every time the lights went down to change a scene, LM would ask me "Is it over?" and when I told her no she would say "Yea!"

While I had the big girls at the show, daddy had the little guys at the baseball game. I was impressed that daddy took EG. I thought that was very brave! But, he had reinforcements because Sissy and Alex were there as well. They all had a great time at the ballpark.

We are making a trip down south tomorrow to bring Grandma back home. The kids and I will go in the van and Sissy and Grandma will go in her car. I will take her to her doctor's appointment Monday afternoon and if she is healing well and the doctor says she can stay by herself she will stay home. If not, then we will bring her back with us. Either way, we hope to on the road by 4 to get back home.

So, probably no post until Tuesday. On the road again . . .

No comments: