Friday, May 14, 2010

Livin' Large



We took delivery of our camper yesterday. We (daddy) spent about an hour at the dealership learning how to work everything. We finally left daddy there to watch how to hook it up etc. About a half hour later I got a call and he was in the neighborhood needing me to move cars around so he could park it in the back yard.

As I was in the driveway, watching him turn the corner, I though "Oh my word, this thing is huge!" It didn't look so big on the lot. I guess because it was surrounded by similar campers and even bigger ones.

It took a minute or two to get it in the backyard and then we spent the rest of the afternoon admiring it! And thinking about all the fun we will have when we use it. We gave my MIL, my sister, her boyfriend and my mom (by Skype) a tour. They all thought it was fabulous.

Now, to plan exactly what we need for camping at the beach in June . . .

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

You are going to have a blast and I'm so excited to camp with you! Yay for you guys!

Diane Moody said...

OH ANNIE!!! I spotted the photos of your camper and immediately got tears in my eyes! AGAIN! SO EXCITED for you guys! That is the exact kind of RV my sister & I have dreamed of getting to travel the US! So I know how amazing they are inside and what a JOY it will be to make memories in!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! And come see us!!!!