Thursday, May 20, 2010

We Have the Greatest

Babysitter! We haven't had a regular babysitter (except my sister) in a couple of years. So, I decided to get back in the habit of having some one come every other Thursday. And, oh boy, is she great!

Today was her second day and when I got home she had the three younger ones playing in the water. She had brought her own tarp and bubbles. Apparently she laid out the tarp in the backyard, squirted it down with soap and turned on the hose! Nature Girl informed me she did not like to play in the water. I thought that was unfortunate because it looked like tons of fun.

She brought an ice cream maker too! Last time she was here she tried to use our slushy machine unsuccessfully so decided to bring her own treats! The kids adore her. I adore her.

Hard to believe I have known her since she was four! Anyway, so glad I finally decided on a regular babysitter. Who knows what next Thursday will bring. I know the kids can't wait . . .

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Where do they live, is she available for others? that is if you aren't using her.. :)

Katie said...

Great babysitters are priceless .... so glad you've got one!

Diane Moody said...

Oh blessed, blessed woman! You've struck gold!!!