Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Things I Hope to Cover

In the coming school year. I have made a master list and started adding books under each category for both girls. I will pray over the list when I am done. And seriously hope God will help me whittle down my list and curb my expectations. Not that I don't want to get a lot done, but I need realistic goals. All from the homeschooling mom who is hoping for a second full day of school, which hasn't happened in weeks!

Personal Quiet Time/Journaling
Bible/Scripture Memorization
Math
Reading/Lang Arts
Habit Training
History (American, World, Church)
Science/Natural Science/Nature Study
Literature
Poetry
Foreign Language
Art/Music
Handiwork
Library/Research
Geography/Mapwork
Timeline
Service Project/Missions Project
Narration
Recitation
Elocution
Biographies
Read Alouds
Free Read Books

I think that about covers it. Just looking at the list overwhelms me. Hopefully by next fall I will have it all figured out . . .


No comments: