Friday, November 14, 2008

Post for Posterity Only

I didn't go to bed until 11 again last night because I was having regular, rather painful contractions. But after I had been in bed for about 30 minutes they went away. At 3:30 they started again and so did a massive thunderstorm. Now you ask "What do these two things have in common?" I will be happy to tell you with as few words as possible. The contractions that were pretty painful and coming every 10 minutes keep me awake until about 5AM. At 5AM, my middle child, who is deathly afraid of thunderstorms kept me awake from 5-7. Yes, she actually crawled in bed with me with specific instructions - "You cannot talk." I do not have the brain power today to do any better then this. Yes, I am still having pretty painful contractions but nothing to warrant a trip to the hospital. I am kind of glad it is raining. We plan to watch movies and play Monopoly all day . . .

2 comments:

Katie said...

My goodness, your time is so close. I am thinking of you all the time, wondering. I just know that you will do an amazing job. How exciting that the time to meet your child is right around the corner! Praying for you.....

Diane Moody said...

So much for plans for a quiet day! You will look back on that post and laugh one day . . . but I'm soooo happy for all of you! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little angel!!!