Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday's Schedule

What a great thing to wake up on a Saturday morning and not have an agenda! Except to watch football and have a relaxing dinner with friends at the local barbecue joint tonight. Having the majority of the day free is such a novelty. It doesn't happen often. Daddy only has every other Saturday off so we usually pack it with all kinds of chores and outings etc. It isn't in my nature to let the whole day go so I do have a few things that I would like to have done today but no pressure. If they get done great but if they don't it isn't the end of the world. My list of chores for the day:


Clean out our van (seriously looks like the city dump in there)
Do a load of laundry (if I don't we are over run)
Work on greeting cards (have a bunch of orders before Christmas)
Take down Halloween decorations (it is about time)
Clean bathrooms (will be last on the to do list)


Totally manageable list. My honest expectations are maybe two or three of those things get done (during the commercials of College Game Day and football games). I love these sunny, fall, relaxed Saturday afternoons . . . .

2 comments:

Diane Moody said...

Sounds heavenly! Gotta love these beautiful autumn days and football on the agenda! And having Daddy home? Even better! Enjoy!

Katie said...

Sounds wonderful.... I love it when watching football is right near the top of the list.
Have a great day!