Wednesday, September 16, 2009

8 1/2



I have decided that 8 1/2 years old is a good age for a girl. Especially the oldest girl. It seems just in the last couple of months Nature Girl has become very helpful and reliable. Kind of my "go to girl." Don't get me wrong, Little Mama and Boop are very helpful. And very good a lot of the things that need to be done. But Nature Girl is at the age where she can do almost everything without supervision. She can reach the dishes in the sink. She can put toothpaste on everyone's toothbrush (and not on the sink or on the mirror or on the floor.) She can reach the dryer buttons and get clothes out of the washer. For the most part she does them satisfactorally (I am very picky.) Really, she can do just about anything I ask. Now I just have to ask . . .

No comments: