Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tidbit Tuesday

Boop really does play well by himself.

EG got her first busted lip (the first one of many I am sure). Doesn't seem to bother her though.

We started our 6th year of tumbling last night. Little Mama is in Flippers which meets twice a week for an hour. Plus, it was her turn to take a conditioning class which is one hour a week. Nature Girl is in Aerials which is twice a week for two hours. Boop is once a week for a half an hour. Little Mama and Boop have been at the gym since they were born. And it was easy with them. Not so much for EG. She is not happy about being cooped up in her stroller for that long of a time. She shows her displeasure by screaming - very loudly! She is no shrinking violet!

I have replaced my wipes box ;)

Little Mama is memorizing "A Good Play," a poem by Robert Louis Stevenson. I think she is definitely a visual learner.

EG has cruised from the couch to the coffee table. Oh boy!!

Hubby and I are going to listen to Dr. Voddie Baucham tomorrow night. He is the author of "Family Driven Faith." I am so excited to hear him speak about family discipleship! I am sure I will write more about that on Thursday. . .

2 comments:

Diane Moody said...

Sooooo far behind in reading your posts. But always love catching up, even when I have to skim a little! You are wonderfully faithful to keep us all updated. It's a little bit of heaven to stop by and visit!

Ann said...

Have a fabulous weekend. I will be thinking about you all and praying for everyone ;)