Monday, September 28, 2009

Boop's Birthday





Today and tomorrow's post will be about my baby boy. I just wanted to put in writing what a nice day we ended up having on Saturday even though my little man was under the weather. By midday he was feeling oh so much better. My mom took the girls to do girl things and Boop just hung around with his daddy and watched football and begged to open all his presents. Sissy came over early and watched the game with us.

It was overcast and rainy and cozy. Daddy hung the gorgeous new ceiling fan and we all just hung out. It really has been a long time since we have done just that. I was so thankful that Boop didn't even seem to mind that his friends were not coming over. (At least he never teased or fussed about it.) He seemed content to be the center of attention in his family.

We opened great presents, grilled hamburgers and ate cake. I think it was a birthday he will fondly remember . . .

No comments: