Saturday, January 22, 2011

Again

I write whole posts on important subjects. And then delete them. Today was on control. And my need for it. Two days ago, it was about being an overprotective parent. Which I am totally OK with.

I delete them because I am afraid I come off sounding judgemental. Or, like I know what I am doing or talking about. None of which are the case.

They are usually topics that I would relish talking about with friends. If there was ever time to complete a whole thought and then speak it. And then not get interrupted

I am sure there have been other topics in the past, I have been afraid to post. I can usually tell when I should delete them. The thought of pushing the "publish post" button makes me nervous.

Maybe next week I will actually hit the button . . .

2 comments:

Katie said...

I know, I do the same thing. I support you either way :)

Ann said...

I know you do! ;)