Monday, January 24, 2011

New Schedule

This is what my day looks like these days:

4:00 AM Somebody is up, whether EG coughing, calling for me or Boop sneaking on to the couch, or daddy getting up for work.

4:00-6:00 Try to go back to sleep because my alarm is set for 6.

6:00 Alarm goes off. I ignore it because I have been up since 4. Trying to go back to sleep.

6:45 Up because EG is up anywhere between 6 and 7.

6:45 No quiet time for the last 2 or so weeks. At least not like it was. Now, it is droplets of prayer. Scattered here and there, throughout the day.

7:00 Boop wakes up. If he isn't awake by now. Get breakfast.

7:30 Wake big girls.

7:45 Try to get a shower, which usually includes EG because, now, for some reason she thinks she should get in the shower when anyone is in the shower.

8:30 Start school.

Because the littles don't want to sleep in the morning, my whole system is shot. And, I feel like I am behind for the whole day. I don't like that feeling.

And, in the morning, I never know who is going to be sleeping where.

Way, way too much uncertainty and activity before 8:30 AM . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

I know! I like to wake up around 5 or 5:30 to get some time alone. But lately, Luke's up at 5:30 with me. Really makes the day seem long.
These things seem to change pretty quickly. Muddle through and I bet you'll be back on track in a few weeks.