Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby Schedule


EG is changing and growing so fast so I thought I would post about her schedule and eating habits. So, in 3 years I can look back and say remember when the baby blah, blah, blah ;)


7-8 AM Wake up and nurse


8ish Breakfast: banana with avocado mashed, chucks of banana and pieces of toast


8-10 Hang with the kids in the highchair or walker - sometimes in the Bumpo if someone watches her (because she flips out)


10ish Nurse before nap (extra calories, ensure milk production, relaxes her before sleep)


10:30ish Nap (she goes in the pack n play in our room - she is awake but drowsy - sometimes she fusses but not usually in the AM)


11:30-12:30 Wake up from nap


12:00-12:30 Nurse then lunch: a yellow veggie and a fruit - sometimes what I have made - sometimes jarred food


1-3 Hang with big kids - maybe go somewhere but not usually


3ish Nurse then nap (this is the nap where she may cry but never more than 10 or so minutes)


4-5 Wake from nap


5:30ish Nurse then dinner: a green veggie and a fruit with cereal - sometimes homemade, sometimes jar - topped off with a bottle of formula which at this moment is more of a plaything - I have to be patient and sit with her for a little bit so she will finish most of it.


6-7ish sit in highchair eating Gerber melty things and playing with sippy cup while big people eat dinner.


7-8ish Floor time


8ish bath with big brother


8:30-9 Nurse and bedtime (she is sort of awake when I put her in her crib - I lay her on her side and she just rolls over to her tummy)


Some nights she wakes. I give her 5 minutes to settle back down. She usually does in less than a minute. If not, I go to her and make sure she is OK. I will nurse her if she wants. Doesn't happen very often though.


The daily life of EG at 8 months old. There has to be a pretty good reason to break from our routine . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

I just want to squish her!

(in a good way)