Friday, July 3, 2009

I Love Boop This Much

Yesterday at tumbling I hear two girls chatting behind me: "See that girl over there in the red leotard? (Pointing to Little Mama)." "And see that girl in the green leotard?" (Pointing to Nature Girl) The other girl answers "Yes." "Their brother is soooo cute!" "He has to be like three or something." For the next minute or so I over heard them talking about Boop and how cute he is. I turned around to see if I recognized them but I didn't.

I am holding EG on the couch. She is grinning at daddy's deer on the wall. Boop says "I killed that deer." I give him a look like "Really?" "Well" he says, "Daddy and I killed it."

Last week at Chick-fil-A there was a fund raiser going on for a local church. You paid a buck, spun the wheel and then won a coupon for a free soda and such. All the kids got a chance. When it came to Boop's turn, he spun the wheel and won shoe laces! He grabbed his laces his eyes glimmered and face beamed. You'd a thought he won a Match Box car. Funny thing is he doesn't even own shoes that need laces. So Mickey laced them in his Lightening McQueen crocs!

Nature Girl had her cold first. Then Boop got it. He says "She gave me her cold. But why does she still have it? I guess she gave me part and she still has part."

No comments: