Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The New Ride

It is a blue/green/gray color. They call it slate green.


It has a 6 disc CD changer. I can hook my iPod up to the radio. It has electronic doors and tailgate. Heated leather seats. Room for 8. The middle bench seat can change into 2 captains chairs by removing the middle storage/seat. Storage in the floor. The back of it has a well that fits the stroller perfectly. It has 3 temperature controls - driver, passenger, and the kids. The way back seats have lights for reading. By far the best feature is the sunroof!!







It matches my pink and green John Deere tag I got at Christmas ;)




I wonder how many times I am going to come out of the grocery store looking for my old van . . .

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I just love it and you are going to love it too!!! Congrats

Janet said...

Congratulations! It looks lovely! Especially with the John Deere plate!

Mary Beth said...

Wow I LOVE IT! I had a minivan in college and still miss it. All that space....so nice. The sunroof sound awesome too...but really, I would be digging the Ipod plug-in for the radio the most! :) Enjoy it, Ann...

Katie said...

purty :)