Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today . .

started at 6AM with a shower. By 6:20 EG was up (for the 5th time in the last 7 days - usually she sleeps until 8ish). By 6:45 Little Mama was awake. A little strange. By 8:00AM I knew why she was up so early, she is sick! Ugh, I hate that for her.

I tucked her in our bedroom with the T.V. on. First, to keep her happy. Second, to keep her away from everyone else. Nature Girl's chore today was to go all around the house with disinfectant wipes and wipe EVERYTHING down. Which I am pretty sure is too late but it makes me feel better.

Nature Girl and I proceeded to do school (and actually did very well.) Last night I was "researching" on the Internet Spanish explorers that we have been reading about and found some really great things for her to read and do! An "interview" with Pizarro and a crossword puzzle on Magellan. Anyway, it is amazing what what we were able to get accomplished because it was just the two of us. Boop did his thing at the table with us.

EG, ahhhh, EG. Not really sure what is going on with her. Not sleeping. Not eating (unless, of course, it is off the floor - I think I am just going to put her meals UNDER her highchair). Very fussy lately and gets easily frustrated. I would blame it on teething but she is only missing four smaller teeth. I guess I could blame it on the fact that lately she really doesn't have a schedule. Some days two naps, some days one. Some days in bed at 8, some days in bed at 9. Or, maybe, that's "just how she rolls."

Anyway, I am hoping to get to church tonight. Minus Little Mama and daddy, who will be watching Little Mama. I will watch the basketball tonight. Great rivalry game. Not what I thought the day would look like when I went to bed. But, maybe, that's how we roll . . .

No comments: