Monday, July 12, 2010

Big Helper

And I am talking about hubby. For the last bunch of days, he has been patrolling our zone. The area where we live. It doesn't happen often and, in fact, he really doesn't like to do it. Don't know why, but he doesn't. But, the following are some of the benefits of this past week or so, because he has been able to stop in, periodically, throughout the day, if he is not busy (mostly first thing in the morning):

He doesn't have to pay for bottled water.
He made us sausage biscuits one morning.
He washed some breakfast dishes.
He checked on the garden and took out the composting.
He made my coffee a couple of days in a row.
He can stop at the grocery store if I need something.
He is home on time.

I won't get use to it, because I know it is short lived. But, it has been kind of nice to see his face in the middle of the day. The coffee things was really great, too . . .

No comments: