Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Dream Come True

I am so excited for my friend and family prayer warrior. She has had a dream come true. She has published her very first book! Confessions of a Prayer Slacker. It has taken her a long, long time to realize her dream. But with much persistence and prayer, it has finally come true. I just think it is soooo cool!

I have had an opportunity to read it and it really has changed my prayer life. It has helped me realize the priority of prayer in my life. I need to pray for a lot of reasons, but one of which is to grow my relationship with Christ. Prayer is such in integral part of that relationship.

I believe that some of the things going on in my life right now are a direct result of working on my priority of prayer time, quiet time with God. My prayer life is still a huge work in progress but I have been encouraged by Confessions to keep growing in that area.

If any of you are struggling with your prayer life or don't feel your relationship with Christ is at its fullest, I encourage you to check out Confessions of a Prayer Slacker on Amazon, Barnes and Noble or Christianbook.com. (Available the first week in August.)

Thank you Aunt Diane for being one of our family's prayer warriors. And thank you for passing on some of your wisdom in your book . . .

1 comment:

Diane Moody said...

Oh my goodness! Popped over to check in on your world and ended up all teary-eyed! You are such an angel! Thank you, Annie!!!

Note to self: Need to start wearing waterproof mascara . . .