Friday, July 30, 2010

No Girls Allowed

Which is kind of hard to do at our house, considering where ever you turn, there is a girl. Or four. Anyway, this weekend is camping trip number two with the behemoth. And there are no girls allowed. It is just the boys.

Daddy and Boop. Some friends. A camper, a boat and a really, really pretty beach. (Yes, I am jealous and secretly prayed things would fall through so the girls and I could go!) But, now that the boys are getting ready to go, I am so excited that it will be just them. Boop said yesterday that he and daddy were goin' fishin' and made the motions of reeling in a big one. Oh, it was so cute!!

The girls and I actually had the opportunity to go for a night, but early in the week I decided not to impose on the boys. It is so important for Boop and daddy to hang, especially when you come from a house full of girls. The opportunities don't come around very much, so I felt it was important for them to take full advantage of it!

Their big plans are to just fish, fish and fish. They will eat out tonight at a sandwich shop but cook out tomorrow for breakfast and dinner. I am so excited for them. They are going to have a blast. I can't wait to hear all about it.

The only thing I have to say is "Good bye, have a great time, I love you both so much and PLEASE, PLEASE don't' forget the sunscreen . . . "

1 comment:

Diane Moody said...

That is the cutest - Boop showing you how he was gonna reel in some fish! GOSH, that little guy is adorable! Hope they've had a great time. And you girls too!