Saturday, September 13, 2008

Date with Sissy and Kevin


My sister (sissy) and her new boyfriend Kevin are coming to pick up ALL of the kids today to take them to lunch! I can't remember the last time that hubby and I were in the house all by ourselves. I would have to guess that it hasn't been since Nature Girl was born and that has been 7 1/2 years!! The kids are so excited. But I have to be honest so are we!! Last night we discussed possible ideas of what we might do. Should we go some where, should we stay home and clean or lounge around?? The list went on and on. So many possibilities. It is almost overwhelming! Sissy and her boyfriend should be here any minute and we still have no idea of what we might do. Well, whatever we end up doing will be all right with me . . . .


1 comment:

Katie said...

Freedom!!!! Enjoy your day... and each other.