Sunday, December 21, 2008

3 AM

Foiled. Today was suppose to be Silent Sunday. But because our computer isn't working I can't download a picture :( I am on hubby's work laptop just so I can post today :) So, my post is one that I was thinking about doing tomorrow. And here is how that works. Somewhere between 2 and 4 AM I am usually nursing EG. Because I am just sitting there my brain starts to work. I decided to put it to good use. That is when I generally think about what I am going to post the next day. It is amazing the thoughts that come to me in the middle of the night. Before EG I used to think about it as I was falling asleep. Now I fall asleep so fast (even with my head on a pile of laundry on the couch) I don't have time to think of anything!! Anyway, last night (or should I say this morning) I was thinking I don't have to think of any thing because I will post a picture I took earlier in the week. Oh it's a good one. I am not going to say what it is, you will just have to come back and look early in the week (if we get our computer working!) Anyway, by the time I go to post in the morning, I usually have figured out what I am going to say, what my main point will be (if there is one ;) and what the title will be. Of course, when I actually type it I make some changes, flesh things out. Nowadays, there really isn't a spare moment so I might as well make them all count . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

I totally do the same thing!!! You will know that Luke is sleeping through the night when I don't have anything to post :)