Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Laundry

I love laundry. Yes, you heard me right. I love laundry. It is something I can actually accomplish. Something I can finish. Something that proves I did something during the day. I like to fold really warm clothes right out of the dryer. If the drier stops and I didn't hear it, I will turn it on again to get the clothes warm. I actually like folding it and putting it where it belongs. It is a rare occasion that you will see unfolded laundry or even folded laundry just sitting around. It is mindless. It can be stopped and started all day long. It is good that I like laundry because we have plenty of it. There are so many days that it is impossible to get anything else done. But, I can do laundry. It doesn't take skill or that much time. A couple minutes to put a load in the washer, a couple minutes to put it in the dryer. And maybe ten minutes to unload, fold and put the clothes away. I suppose laundry is another form of free therapy for me. I like to iron too but that is another story all together . . .

2 comments:

Katie said...

Can't believe you like laundry....

I like your perspective though, going to try to be more positive about it!

Ann said...

One of my many quirks ;)