Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All By Myself, Part II

So, today daddy goes back to work today for 10 hours. And I am all by myself. It is a little daunting but I am sure I will be fine. It will be all the small things that get me. Like when I am nursing EG and Boop has gone number 2 :) Or I have EG asleep in my arms and somebody spills something :) I would consider sending every one outside today but it is cold here. It is only suppose to be 54. For us that is winter coat weather. Isn't that funny?? In away I am looking forward to being all by myself. It will be a confidence booster. Daddy only works today and then maybe again on Friday. So I can ease into our routine. Grandma said she would come over and a friend is coming by later on to pick up a card order. Also, another friend is bringing us dinner. So I guess I have nothing really to worry about. I will be praying all day for grace and patience and wisdom. Feel free to pray for me . . . .

2 comments:

Katie said...

You can DO it!
Thinking of you today.....

Ann said...

I will keep you posted!! So far so good :)