Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tidbit Tuesday

This morning I got to lay in bed with my baby boy. We talked about the weather, hot chocolate and socks.

On Saturday we had the UConn/Gonzaga basketball game on. Little Mama said "I think the Packers are playing." (Not my sports enthusiast ;)

Nature Girl has decided to make a schedule in order to take better care of our dog Angel. She will check off things as she does them. (Just like her mama - a slave to the "to do" list :)

I had a striped shirt on the other day. Boop insisted on wearing a striped shirt just like mine. He was already dressed. The rule is we don't change clothes midday because I am trying to cut down on wash. But, I was so flattered by the fact he wanted to dress like me, we made an exception to the rule. He got to wear a striped shirt just like me :)

Daddy has been making me the best grilled sandwiches for lunch. He cuts them into quarters so they are easier to eat while I am nursing. I will miss those when he goes back to work :(

Merry Christmas Eve Eve . . .

No comments: