Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa












This morning our goal is to go see Santa. Yesterday the kids worked on their final lists for Santa. Nature Girl had a lot of American Girl stuff on her list. As did Little Mama. Samantha, Little Mama's American Girl, is being retired this year so she (we) wanted to be sure to ask for the things she (we) really wanted to have :) Boop had some interesting stuff. For instance, a pretty moving deer - a boy one, a castle and a snowman. Santa will have fun trying to deliver those things. Thankfully he did ask for a robot which I am pretty sure Santa will be able to bring him! If we actually make it to see Santa this morning I am hoping there will be pictures along with this post. Haven't decided whether or not EG will be in the picture. Daddy and I have decided we don't want Santa holding a 3 1/2 week old. So now we have to flip a coin as to who is going to be in the picture with the kids - mommy or daddy. I told daddy, it all depended on whether or not mommy got a shower before we go ;)


P.S. To all my friends and family in the midwest, I am excited you are getting all that snow :) On a day like today around the holidays I miss the snow. After Christmas I will prefer my low 60 degree weather :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Great pictures!

Yes, it is a winter wonderland around here. In a couple months (or way, way less) I'll be sick of it all and ready for warmer weather. Sadly, there will still be weeks and weeks left of winter.

Mary Beth said...

Ann - You look terrific!! And that close-up of Boop with Santa reading his letter is priceless. You have a beautiful family.