Friday, June 19, 2009

Last Day

Well, today is the last day of horse camp. I have mixed emotions. I am sad for NG that it is over. She really has enjoyed herself and I think has become very confident around horses. Which is a big thing. I am a little thankful, though, because summer can finally begin. Since we stopped school at the beginning of June we have been running every morning and we are not use to that. It is taking its toll on the kids (and me). We are all exhausted!

There have been some neat things that have been kind of side notes. One of which is Little Mama and Boop's relationship. It has grown. Most times they get along like oil and water. I am not really sure why that is. Mostly, I think, because Boop is spoiled but I am sure Little Mama feeds the fire just a little bit. I don't realize how much I need NG at home to keep the peace until she is gone. Anyway, yesterday Little Mama and Boop got along great. Yesterday morning the swam for close to an hour. Then they played games like Twister and Mancala. Granted I think they made up their own rules but I certainly didn't care. Little Mama was a great help with EG. I tried to do special things with LM and Boop while NG was away. Like letting them have Popsicles in the morning :) Or playing Candyland with them.

Hopefully tomorrow or some day soon I will have a picture to post of NG at horse camp . . .

No comments: