Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Young People

Last night we had Sissy and Alex over for dinner. This isn't an unusual occurrence. They come over at least once a week. I love this for so many reasons. And now with the addition of Mickey we are surrounded by young people. I swear it keeps me young! I have said many times to many different people that if it weren't for Sissy keeping me up on all the latest trends, I would be in a time warp. Last night was lively talk about stuff we probably wouldn't talk about with just a table full of kids. Not bad stuff just different more grown up stuff and not necessarily family stuff. As I was drifting off to sleep for the first time last night, it just made me smile to have a table full of people (links as Boop calls them) of varying ages, varying experiences. All just eating, talking and smiling . . .

No comments: